Arcadeshop's website - Is it down?

Last response: in Video Games
July 4, 2005 5:28:41 PM

What's wrong with arcadeshop's website? I keep getting a cannot find server
message. I'm praying it's just temporary. Has anyone else had trouble
getting on their site? Or is it just me?

-Mike

More about : arcadeshop website

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 5:28:42 PM

Down for me too....
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 6:08:49 PM

It's up now......
July 4, 2005 6:47:01 PM

seems to be back up
July 4, 2005 8:25:54 PM

It's a website, they go down from time to time..

!