any neo-geo hacks to get more than 4/6 games?

just curious, are there any hacks out there to support more than 4 or 6
cartridges?

thanks

henri
2 answers Last reply
More about hacks games

    henri wrote:
    > just curious, are there any hacks out there to support more than 4 or 6
    > cartridges?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > henri

    MultiJAMMA?

    http://www.multigame.com/jamma.html

    --
    Bret Pehrson
    bret@classicade.com

    Classicade
    http://www.classicade.com

    you may want to mame it and have every neo game that was emulated. Would be
    very simple using a cheap computer and a j-pac

    --
    Mickster

    Visit my website and see my arcade!!

    http://mickster.freeservers.com

    "Bret Pehrson" <bret@classicade.com> wrote in message
    > henri wrote:
    >> just curious, are there any hacks out there to support more than 4 or 6
    >> cartridges?
    >>
    >> thanks
    >>
    >> henri
    >
    > MultiJAMMA?