Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Object icons do not display when inserted into Wordpad

Tags:
  • Document
  • Icons
  • Windows XP
  • Displays
Last response: in Windows XP
June 3, 2005 1:21:02 PM

Please help... I'm using XP/Office2003. Office icons and Adobe 7 icon do
not display when document is inserted into wordpad document. The document is
there but no icon for it, only the name of the icon is displayed. I do click
on 'Display as Icon' but it does not work.
How can I get the icons to display? Thanks so much.

--
Linda

More about : object icons display inserted wordpad

Anonymous
June 4, 2005 10:59:43 AM

Doesn't work on my system either.

--