Object icons do not display when inserted into Wordpad

Please help... I'm using XP/Office2003. Office icons and Adobe 7 icon do
not display when document is inserted into wordpad document. The document is
there but no icon for it, only the name of the icon is displayed. I do click
on 'Display as Icon' but it does not work.
How can I get the icons to display? Thanks so much.

--
Linda
1 answer Last reply

    Doesn't work on my system either.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Linda" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3FC28EB-5804-4161-93AE-26BD0EA899EA@microsoft.com...
    > Please help... I'm using XP/Office2003. Office icons and Adobe 7 icon do
    > not display when document is inserted into wordpad document. The document is
    > there but no icon for it, only the name of the icon is displayed. I do click
    > on 'Display as Icon' but it does not work.
    > How can I get the icons to display? Thanks so much.
    >
    > --
    > Linda

Document Icons Windows XP Displays