Problem installing Norton Internet Security 2005

Doesn't want to install. I get the initial menu with 3 choices. 1) Install
2) Browse 3) Exit.

The browse and exit work, but when I click on Install the menu sits there
for a minute, goes away, and nothing happens.

Any ideas that I could try would be appreciated

--
Bill

wmfitzgerald@comcast.net
2 answers Last reply
More about problem installing norton internet security 2005

    On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:30:13 -0100, "Bill Fitzgerald"
    <wmfitzgerald@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Doesn't want to install. I get the initial menu with 3 choices. 1) Install
    >2) Browse 3) Exit.
    >
    >The browse and exit work, but when I click on Install the menu sits there
    >for a minute, goes away, and nothing happens.
    >
    >Any ideas that I could try would be appreciated

    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/support_options.html

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

    In edition symantec support have downloads available to uninstall NIS2005

    "Bill Fitzgerald" <wmfitzgerald@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Doesn't want to install. I get the initial menu with 3 choices. 1)
    Install
    > 2) Browse 3) Exit.
    >
    > The browse and exit work, but when I click on Install the menu sits there
    > for a minute, goes away, and nothing happens.
    >
    > Any ideas that I could try would be appreciated
    >

    > --
    > Bill
    >
    > wmfitzgerald@comcast.net

Internet Security Norton Windows XP