Problem installing Norton Internet Security 2005

Doesn't want to install. I get the initial menu with 3 choices. 1) Install
2) Browse 3) Exit.

The browse and exit work, but when I click on Install the menu sits there
for a minute, goes away, and nothing happens.

Any ideas that I could try would be appreciated

--
Bill

wmfitzgerald@comcast.net

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:30:13 -0100, "Bill Fitzgerald"
<wmfitzgerald@comcast.net> wrote:

>Doesn't want to install. I get the initial menu with 3 choices. 1) Install
>2) Browse 3) Exit.
>
>The browse and exit work, but when I click on Install the menu sits there
>for a minute, goes away, and nothing happens.
>
>Any ideas that I could try would be appreciated

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/support_options.html

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

dl

In edition symantec support have downloads available to uninstall NIS2005