Desktop Background Problem

June 3, 2005 9:26:56 PM

Hello I has following problem I can't change my dektop Background it
remains black continuously. Can you help me ??? Here is the problem why
i can't [image: http://img135.echo.cx/my.php?image=help1cz.jpg]
http://img135.echo.cx/my.php?image=help1cz.jpg

--
Appa1990
Anonymous

Are you selecting one of the listed graphics and then clicking "OK" or
"Apply" or whatever the German equivalent is? Are you receiving any kind of
an error message? Do you have active desktop enabled?

!