Desktop Background Problem

Hello I has following problem I can't change my dektop Background it
remains black continuously. Can you help me ??? Here is the problem why
i can't [image: http://img135.echo.cx/my.php?image=help1cz.jpg]
http://img135.echo.cx/my.php?image=help1cz.jpg

--
Appa1990
1 answer Last reply

    Are you selecting one of the listed graphics and then clicking "OK" or
    "Apply" or whatever the German equivalent is? Are you receiving any kind of
    an error message? Do you have active desktop enabled?

    "Appa1990" wrote:

    > Hello I has following problem I can't change my dektop Background it
    > remains black continuously. Can you help me ??? Here is the problem why
    > i can't [image: http://img135.echo.cx/my.php?image=help1cz.jpg]
    > http://img135.echo.cx/my.php?image=help1cz.jpg
    >

    > --
    > Appa1990