Free *for pickup only* in N. Denver - 3 large Atari trackb..

I have three large Atari trackball assemblies (they're from a 2-player X &
O Football and a Missile Command, both of which are long since gone) that
I'd really like to see go to a good home and not the trash collector.
Condition is old, dirty, and untested but as near as I can tell, they're
complete. There's the three metal frames (two with clear plastic cover
shields), 3 of the trackballs themselves, 6 rollers with toothed wheels, 6
optical boards, and as near as I can tell, all the other bits to put them
all together.

Price is *el freebo* but you have to come get them - I'm in the northern
suburbs of Denver, CO (Lafayette if you have to know). Sorry, I don't feel
like going through the hassle of shipping them anywhere. First come, first
serve. Reply to this email address, not the newsgroup please. I'll try to
separate any responses from all the spam....

"Sorry, I don't feel
like going through the hassle of shipping them anywhere"

Now that is a shame.... I really could have used those.

Oh well :(