Install and use chinese software on english win xp

Hi,

I tried to use a chinese software on an english win xp system. Wondering
what softwares do I need to install to view the fonts on the chinese
software. Right now, it's showing funny characters like some compiled binary
codes.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about install chinese software english

    You need a Chinese version of Windows XP installed.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "treehh" wrote:

    | Hi,
    |
    | I tried to use a chinese software on an english win xp system. Wondering
    | what softwares do I need to install to view the fonts on the chinese
    | software. Right now, it's showing funny characters like some compiled binary
    | codes.
    |
    | Thanks.

Software Windows XP