Install and use chinese software on english win xp

Hi,

I tried to use a chinese software on an english win xp system. Wondering
what softwares do I need to install to view the fonts on the chinese
software. Right now, it's showing funny characters like some compiled binary
codes.

Thanks.

You need a Chinese version of Windows XP installed.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP