broadband access

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I am with tiscali broadband and am repeatedly unable to gain access. the
message that often appears is 'other applications occupy usb banwidth'
-however nothing else is open. Have reinstalled software, new modem etc etc
but nothing at all works. Tiscali technical support is pretty useless - any
suggestions?
--
steve

You really should be using the Ethernet connection option rather than the
USB connection type.

Reset the modem by unplugging the power cord and wait for about one minute.
Plug the power cord back into the modem and see if this clears your problem.

--

Michael