New Fido coverage map

http://www.fido.ca/portal/en/packages/newcoveragemap.html

Shows the new Fido/Rogers coverage map overlaid on the Bell analogue coverage.

Interesting that the trans canada isn't fully covered west of Lake Louise to
Kamloops. Would have though that would have been done.

Of course, in february of 2005, the map will revert back to its original
status when roaming will no longer be included.

Also, on another page, the test seems to have changed, they added a "yet" to
the Rogers roaming for CityFido and prepaid customers, indicating it might
come later on.

> Shows the new Fido/Rogers coverage map overlaid on the Bell analogue
coverage.
> Interesting that the trans canada isn't fully covered west of Lake Louise
> Kamloops. Would have though that would have been done.

No surprise to me at all.........even Telus doesn't have it covered.