FS: Demo Derby 4player.......

Todd

I have a Demolition Derby 4player, that I just have lost interest in.
The cabinet is real nice, no water damage, nice art, all colors look
good, except yellow player has a little fade, needs a chassis for the
25" W.G. monitor and a power board. I was able to test the boards on a
buddy of mines machine a year ago and they worked. 185.00 I am in
Orlando. email me if interested. THanks Todd

Todd,

I know I'm going back on my no-more-games-until-house-is-done policy,
but darnit I'd really like to have that game! Could you shoot me an
email when you get a chance?

- Craig