720 Controller opto's

Hey gang,

I recently grabbed a 720 and the controller board is missing the opto's
(the board is there, just no opto's on it). I have a set of
schems/part listings, but they don't include the controller pcb
(neither do any of the ones I've found on the net).

Does anybody know what I need for opto's here and where to get them,
part number or source?

Thanks,
Bill
1 answer Last reply
More about controller opto

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6190635523&rd=1

    D_Zoot wrote:
    > Hey gang,
    >
    > I recently grabbed a 720 and the controller board is missing the opto's
    > (the board is there, just no opto's on it). I have a set of
    > schems/part listings, but they don't include the controller pcb
    > (neither do any of the ones I've found on the net).
    >
    > Does anybody know what I need for opto's here and where to get them,
    > part number or source?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bill

Games Controller Video Video Games