720 Controller opto's

Last response: in Video Games
July 5, 2005 12:33:17 PM

Hey gang,

I recently grabbed a 720 and the controller board is missing the opto's
(the board is there, just no opto's on it). I have a set of
schems/part listings, but they don't include the controller pcb
(neither do any of the ones I've found on the net).

Does anybody know what I need for opto's here and where to get them,
part number or source?

Thanks,
Bill

More about : 720 controller opto