can I use xp in public ?

Greetings

I need some help regarding where I can use windows xp pro. I'm looking to
build a jukebox and it will be used in a public place by paying customers.
The music I can get is totally legal from
http://www.broadchart.com/index.html but the question is how do I stand
using windows xp ? or do I need to go down the Linux road again like I have
with other projects. If not xp pro then maybe 98 se perhaps ?

Don't worry about all the other legal side of things like PPL and so on I
have all that covered here in the UK.

Regards

Britdub

You can use Windows XP any way you wish as long
as there is no violation of the EULA. In your case,
ther is no problem at all.

Please read your End-User License Agreement by going
to Start > Run and type: WINVER , and hit enter. Then
click on "End-User License Agreement".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"brit-dub" wrote:

| Greetings
|
| I need some help regarding where I can use windows xp pro. I'm looking to
| build a jukebox and it will be used in a public place by paying customers.
| The music I can get is totally legal from
| but the question is how do I stand
| using windows xp ? or do I need to go down the Linux road again like I have
| with other projects. If not xp pro then maybe 98 se perhaps ?
|
| Don't worry about all the other legal side of things like PPL and so on I
| have all that covered here in the UK.
|
| Regards
|
| Britdub

thanks carey I will do that