Temporary Internet Files

How do I view the internet address (URL) of files in another users Temporay
Internet Files folder in XP Pro? I audit corporate workstations and when
viewing the temporary internet files I can't see the internet address (URLs)
of other users, only my own. I log on the to PC with admin rights but still
can only view the file name, not the address it came from.

Thanks.

Try opening the shortcut in notepad.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"W Weldin" <wweldin@comcast.net> wrote in message news:78Gdnch2Pt8MVD3fRVn-oQ@comcast.com...
> How do I view the internet address (URL) of files in another users Temporay
> Internet Files folder in XP Pro? I audit corporate workstations and when
> viewing the temporary internet files I can't see the internet address (URLs)
> of other users, only my own. I log on the to PC with admin rights but still
> can only view the file name, not the address it came from.
>
> Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS