Program Icons hiding behind task bar

June 3, 2005 6:51:01 PM

When I minimize a program it hides behind the task bar on the bottom of the
screen. It should appear on the task bar. When I open the task manager I
can see the program and maximize it from there. What is going on? All I see
at listed on the task bar is my destop icons like My Computer & My Network
Places etc. Thanks!
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 11:09:41 AM

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm