Auto Play

I just got a digital camera and could not get it working..contacted company
and was told that my auto play was not working..how do i go about getting
that fixed..They said that microsoft had a fix wisard but cant find it.. Any
help would be great.. I have a windows media player 9.0.. Iam not sure if
that is where the problem is or not.. thanks

"Tiffany hh" <Tiffany hh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just got a digital camera and could not get it working..contacted
>company
> and was told that my auto play was not working..how do i go about
> getting
> that fixed..They said that microsoft had a fix wisard but cant find
> it.. Any
> help would be great.. I have a windows media player 9.0.. Iam not sure
> if
> that is where the problem is or not.. thanks

Autoplay Repair Wizard
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c680a7b6-e8fa-45c4-a171-1b389cfacdad&displaylang=en&Hash=DW4KWS4

http://tinyurl.com/4f2mx (Shortened URL for "Autoplay Repair Wizard")

--