FS: Donkey Kong and Mad Planets Central Florida

Located in Melbourne FL for pickup only:

Donkey Kong, ok shape, works fine, no water damage, Sanyo monitor
recapped, audio kit installed, no sideart. $450

Mad Planets cabinet, ok shape, missing the boardset, monitor, and coin
door, replacement joystick, includes original joystick shell. $75

Pics online at:

http://home.cfl.rr.com/craigscorner/for_sale/for_sale.html

Not willing to part out at this time. Thanks for looking!

- Craig

You've got mail on the Mad Planets.

Mark Hooks

"Craig Yarbrough" <hyarbr01@harris.com> wrote in message
> Located in Melbourne FL for pickup only:
>
> Donkey Kong, ok shape, works fine, no water damage, Sanyo monitor
> recapped, audio kit installed, no sideart. $450
>
> Mad Planets cabinet, ok shape, missing the boardset, monitor, and coin
> door, replacement joystick, includes original joystick shell. $75
>
> Pics online at:
>
> http://home.cfl.rr.com/craigscorner/for_sale/for_sale.html
>
> Not willing to part out at this time. Thanks for looking!
>
> - Craig

Mad Planets is sold. DK is still available. I'll be attending the next
Super Auctions Aug 6th in Orlando, so I could drop off there.

- Craig