  • Dell
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
March 18, 2005 3:24:22 AM

Got a Dell 24" TFT being delivered later today and was wondering if my
current NVIDIA Ti4200 64mb will be able to run at 1900x1200. Don't do games
just standard office stuff and surfing the web.

Running it in a Dell Dimension 4550 3.0Ghz and 1gig of ram.

If not what card would you guys recommend around the £100 mark.

TIA

Bal

More about : dell 2405fpw ti4200

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 4:22:38 AM

It should. Certainly 64mb is plenty. You might need a driver upgrade, but
I doubt even that.

Tom
"Bal" <uknews1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Got a Dell 24" TFT being delivered later today and was wondering if my
> current NVIDIA Ti4200 64mb will be able to run at 1900x1200. Don't do
> games just standard office stuff and surfing the web.
>
> Running it in a Dell Dimension 4550 3.0Ghz and 1gig of ram.
>
> If not what card would you guys recommend around the £100 mark.
>
> TIA
>
> Bal

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 7:35:56 PM

> It should. Certainly 64mb is plenty. You might need a driver upgrade,
> but I doubt even that.

thanks Tom. Will be trying shortly so fingers crossed.

Bal
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 9:19:00 PM

>> It should. Certainly 64mb is plenty. You might need a driver upgrade,
>> but I doubt even that.
>>

> thanks Tom. Will be trying shortly so fingers crossed.
>
> Bal

Works like a dream - after my Dell 20" TFT didn't think it could get any
better, wish I'd bought 2 now :-)

Bal
!