FS: Spy Hunter Control Panel Parts

Hi,

I have a few parts available for a Spy Hunter upright.

1) Control Panel in great cosmetic shape...includes shifter mechanism.
$10 + shipping

2) Steering wheel assembly. Includes yoke, grips, wiring, Weapons Van
button, etc. Tested & working. $10 + shipping.

Thanks
Ben

Steering wheel has been sold - thanks. The control panel is still
available.

Ben

If anyone else has a "Number 2" to sell, please email me..!!