CD burnin' blues

I am using an Hp pavillion a210a with a cyberdrv cw088d cd-r/rw drive and am
having problems burning files to it. It reads and installs programs fine, but
when i try burning music tracks and exe files to cd, but it says it cant read
it. it can read images and zip files ok, but i dont know why it wont read
other files. Any viruses that can do that? Oh and the files i try burning
arent copy protected. Any ideas guys?
1 answer Last reply
More about burnin blues

    Which program are you using to burn cd's?

    "Spyroflamage" <Spyroflamage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am using an Hp pavillion a210a with a cyberdrv cw088d cd-r/rw drive and
    >am
    > having problems burning files to it. It reads and installs programs fine,
    > but
    > when i try burning music tracks and exe files to cd, but it says it cant
    > read
    > it. it can read images and zip files ok, but i dont know why it wont read
    > other files. Any viruses that can do that? Oh and the files i try burning
    > arent copy protected. Any ideas guys?

Burner CD-Rom Windows XP