  • Burner
  • CD-Rom
  • Windows XP
June 4, 2005 2:19:09 AM

I am using an Hp pavillion a210a with a cyberdrv cw088d cd-r/rw drive and am
having problems burning files to it. It reads and installs programs fine, but
when i try burning music tracks and exe files to cd, but it says it cant read
it. it can read images and zip files ok, but i dont know why it wont read
other files. Any viruses that can do that? Oh and the files i try burning
arent copy protected. Any ideas guys?

More about : burnin blues

June 4, 2005 12:19:18 PM

Which program are you using to burn cd's?