mark

Hi all,

Any chance anyone out there has a wiring diagram or installation
instructions for the "sonic" speed up board for an asteroids? - I
finally found the board but I can't read the writing on the labels...
oops

Thanks

Mark

I've got a similar (might even be the same board) on one of my
Asteroids. It's mounted on stand-offs in one of the LS chips position
and is roughly the size of a Sync Bus card on a Pac board. There are
two sets of jumpers that control speed and possibly difficulty.

Does that sound similar to your upgrade board? I've been planning to
take pics and document settings, but it's always taken a backseat to
other projects.

Mike Doyle

mark

sounds about right, the back of the board is stamped "sonic 18-2001-022
on it.

where do the jumpers connect on the PCB?

Thanks
MH

I'll take a look at it tonight and reply back here so it'll be
archived. Depending on how the evening goes, I might even put a few
pics online :)

The company I work for is "reorganizing" so I've been pulling down a
few hours lately and everything at home has kind of slid. We've *lost*
a few people, and they um are gonna need me to um *work* a little late
to *catch up*. Um-kay? Great......

At least I still have my stapler....

Mike Doyle