WTB: Xevious c/p (and header)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting, rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

We need a Xevious (Atari) control panel and possibly a header for a
customer that had his damaged. Please respond with shipping costs to
Vancouver, BC, V5T 3C9 Canada. UPS two day is fine for this quote.

Thanks!

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

john i thought phoenixarcade darin jacobs had this product or steven
gregory. dwayne