Info on Chicago Coin Speed King

I have a 1972? Chicago Coin Speed King. I plugged it in and it lights up
intermittently, drum rotates and steering wheel vibrates. All without
pressing the credit button, steering or shifting. Does anyone have any
info on this game, or a manual? Info on the net is relatively scarce for
old EM games.

Thanks,
Matt

Games like this are covered in rec.games.pinball. I don't have any
suggestions on how exactly to fix it, but it's pretty much like an EM
pinball machine. Info is available at:
http://www.marvin3m.com/arcade/index.htm & EM pinball repair is covered
at: http://www.marvin3m.com/em/index.htm
I have paperwork on Chicago Coin Speedway and also Motorcycle, but
don't want to sell it. I'll bet all of them are about the same. Mark

TRENDING THREADS