WTT: Cops 'n Robbers cabinet

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I picked up four games the other day. The Space Lords was in an odd
looking cabinet. Turns out to be a converted Cops 'N Robbers.

The inside is very clean.

The back door art is in great shape. The door is slightly bowed. There is
grey paint on the sides. I took goof off to a small portion to reveal the
red and white art on the side. The diamond plate is still on the front.
The coin door and mechs are in great shape. The resin? or plastic
monitor neck shield is intact behind the coin door.

Inside, next to the monitors, has been sprayed black. It looks like the
original orange color was melamine coated plywood.The paint should come
off quite easily. There is a shelf installed for the two 19" monitors.

I am assuming the power brick is original to the cabinet. It looks to be
in the style of the late 70's.

I will take as many pics as requested. I am going to remove the JAMMA
wiring, boards, controls and monitors. If the light fixture is original,
I will leave it intact.

This game will be at CAX next month. The cabinet will be available for
trade after the show.

Hopefully someone can rescue this.

-Tom

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04694.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04695.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04696.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04697.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04701.jpg

guinness

<should> no one want this....I'd buy the back door alone (unless some has
the boards and would sell them to me..in which case I'd buy the cab and try
to reconstruct it).

tim (NH)

"Tom" <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I picked up four games the other day. The Space Lords was in an odd
> looking cabinet. Turns out to be a converted Cops 'N Robbers.
>
> The inside is very clean.
>
> The back door art is in great shape. The door is slightly bowed. There is
> grey paint on the sides. I took goof off to a small portion to reveal the
> red and white art on the side. The diamond plate is still on the front.
> The coin door and mechs are in great shape. The resin? or plastic
> monitor neck shield is intact behind the coin door.
>
> Inside, next to the monitors, has been sprayed black. It looks like the
> original orange color was melamine coated plywood.The paint should come
> off quite easily. There is a shelf installed for the two 19" monitors.
>
> I am assuming the power brick is original to the cabinet. It looks to be
> in the style of the late 70's.
>
> I will take as many pics as requested. I am going to remove the JAMMA
> wiring, boards, controls and monitors. If the light fixture is original,
> I will leave it intact.
>
> This game will be at CAX next month. The cabinet will be available for
> trade after the show.
>
> Hopefully someone can rescue this.
>
> -Tom
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04694.jpg
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04695.jpg
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04696.jpg
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04697.jpg
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/tbombaci/DSC04701.jpg

Without the background and controls that would be a tough restore. CnR's was
a mirror reflection game and this cab has had all that removed from the pics
I saw. Andy in UK has a boardset I think.