Coinopwarehouse building sold, liquidation continues!

Pictures updated yesterday on the website, www.coinopwarehouse.com. I
will be there this Saturday 11 -3 even though it isn't a normal opening
time. I have to get 1000 machines sold in the next 30 days, as I do
not have anywhere to move the stuff to. Prices are cheap - about ten
people came yesterday and took a load, and nobody left unhappy! Email
lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com for an appointment or if you have any
questions. My cell is 703-801-1459. Thanks! Lloyd

As always, too damn far away.

Please tell me you're moving to northern Iowa...

Coinopwarehouse wrote:
> Pictures updated yesterday on the website, www.coinopwarehouse.com. I
> will be there this Saturday 11 -3 even though it isn't a normal opening
> time. I have to get 1000 machines sold in the next 30 days, as I do
> not have anywhere to move the stuff to. Prices are cheap - about ten
> people came yesterday and took a load, and nobody left unhappy! Email
> lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com for an appointment or if you have any
> questions. My cell is 703-801-1459. Thanks! Lloyd

Lloyd...are you moving to a smaller building or just closing?? Todd

wilderman

Lloyd, I have the address for the cash register from Doug Wilderman that
you were going to deliver in Germantown! there is a invoice with address
inside the crate. Doug cell 1-630-240-3972