To Nick

Congrats on Olympiakos winning the league.. Thank god for Rivaldo, eh? :)

On Wed, 25 May 2005 23:50:20 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
wrote:

>Congrats on Olympiakos winning the league.. Thank god for Rivaldo, eh? :)

Thanks, and as tradition says whenever Liverpool plays in a European
final and Olympiakos wins the double, Liverpool wins the Cup. I just
found out today.
Congratulations on your Reds as well.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Wed, 25 May 2005 23:50:20 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
> wrote:
>

>>Congrats on Olympiakos winning the league.. Thank god for Rivaldo, eh? :)
>

> Thanks, and as tradition says whenever Liverpool plays in a European
> final and Olympiakos wins the double, Liverpool wins the Cup. I just
> found out today.
> Congratulations on your Reds as well.
>
> -Nick
Well uhm Im actually a ManUtd fan so... but I really enjoyed the game
last night and are happy for Liverpool.. :)

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Wed, 25 May 2005 23:50:20 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
> wrote:
>
>> Congrats on Olympiakos winning the league.. Thank god for Rivaldo,
>> eh? :)
>
> Thanks, and as tradition says whenever Liverpool plays in a European
> final and Olympiakos wins the double, Liverpool wins the Cup. I just
> found out today.
> Congratulations on your Reds as well.
>
> -Nick

Yep congrats, at least you didn't get Celticed :)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

On Thu, 26 May 2005 14:35:46 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 May 2005 23:50:20 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Congrats on Olympiakos winning the league.. Thank god for Rivaldo, eh? :)
>>

>> Thanks, and as tradition says whenever Liverpool plays in a European
>> final and Olympiakos wins the double, Liverpool wins the Cup. I just
>> found out today.
>> Congratulations on your Reds as well.
>>
>> -Nick
>Well uhm Im actually a ManUtd fan so... but I really enjoyed the game
>last night and are happy for Liverpool.. :)

Ooops, I thought you were a member of the Scandinavian Red Club :p

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Thu, 26 May 2005 14:35:46 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
> wrote:
>

>>Nick the Greek wrote:

>>>Thanks, and as tradition says whenever Liverpool plays in a European
>>>final and Olympiakos wins the double, Liverpool wins the Cup. I just
>>>found out today.
>>>Congratulations on your Reds as well.
>>>
>>>-Nick
>>
>>Well uhm Im actually a ManUtd fan so... but I really enjoyed the game
>>last night and are happy for Liverpool.. :)
>

> Ooops, I thought you were a member of the Scandinavian Red Club :p
>
> -Nick
Naaah that's Lars.. you know - our world traveller :)

Em Thu, 26 May 2005 09:57:35 +0300, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Wed, 25 May 2005 23:50:20 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
> wrote:
>
>> Congrats on Olympiakos winning the league.. Thank god for Rivaldo, eh?
>> :)
>
> Thanks, and as tradition says whenever Liverpool plays in a European
> final and Olympiakos wins the double, Liverpool wins the Cup. I just
> found out today.
> Congratulations on your Reds as well.
>
> -Nick

congrats Nick, will Rivaldo stay another year, have read some comments he
would love to be back at Palmeiras...

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

On Fri, 27 May 2005 09:17:45 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>congrats Nick, will Rivaldo stay another year, have read some comments he
>would love to be back at Palmeiras...

Rivaldo is staying, Giovanni is leaving, Luizao is probably coming.

-Nick

Em Fri, 27 May 2005 15:20:31 +0300, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Fri, 27 May 2005 09:17:45 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>> congrats Nick, will Rivaldo stay another year, have read some comments
>> he
>> would love to be back at Palmeiras...
>
> Rivaldo is staying, Giovanni is leaving, Luizao is probably coming.
>
> -Nick

Luizão is doing fine at São Paulo, good buy...