Great seller: Fred Lange

Just a heads up to the group about Fred Lange from NJ. I bought a nos Zoo
Keeper glass bezel from him recently. The glass was extremely well packed
and arrived very fast. Fred followed up on all calls and e-mails throughout
the sale. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thanks Fred!

Brian

Brian Adkins wrote:
> Just a heads up to the group about Fred Lange from NJ. I bought a nos Zoo
> Keeper glass bezel from him recently. The glass was extremely well packed
> and arrived very fast. Fred followed up on all calls and e-mails throughout
> the sale. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thanks Fred!
>
> Brian

Brian: thanx for the shout out. i`m glad the glass got there in one
piece, now go & catch those lions zeke... thanx fred