Tech: Space Invaders

OK, this one is driving me nuts. Have a space invaders upright. The game
on the monitor looks fine. The game on the mirror looks like its ghosted.
Every thing has a "shadow" of itself. Cleaned the mirror, etc. Anyone know
what is causing this?
2 answers Last reply
More about tech space invaders

    someone has put the glass in back to front maybe!

    "simon hanlon" <simonjhanlon@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:dal3ha$hqd$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
    > someone has put the glass in back to front maybe!

    I'll second that...

    Alex
    ----
    ayeckley@elektronforge.com