Tech: Space Invaders

Last response: in Video Games
July 8, 2005 5:13:08 AM

OK, this one is driving me nuts. Have a space invaders upright. The game
on the monitor looks fine. The game on the mirror looks like its ghosted.
Every thing has a "shadow" of itself. Cleaned the mirror, etc. Anyone know
what is causing this?

More about : tech space invaders

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 10:38:54 AM

someone has put the glass in back to front maybe!
"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> OK, this one is driving me nuts. Have a space invaders upright. The game
> on the monitor looks fine. The game on the mirror looks like its ghosted.
> Every thing has a "shadow" of itself. Cleaned the mirror, etc. Anyone
> know what is causing this?

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 4:43:57 PM

"simon hanlon" <simonjhanlon@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:D al3ha$hqd$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
> someone has put the glass in back to front maybe!

I'll second that...

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com