Mixer Device

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001

My speakers doesnt play sound, windows help topic told me to adjust my volume
setting, and this is what i get.

It says to add new hardware, where would i go to get the new hardware?

Obviously you must have an audio controller or a sound card installed,if a
card,
at power off,move to a diffrent pci slot.If on-board,open device mgr,scroll
down
to sound,expand the tree,R.click on the device,1st try and select,update
drivers,
if it does,after restart computer,if not select uninstall.XP will reinstall
on restart.

"Jake" wrote:

> My speakers doesnt play sound, windows help topic told me to adjust my volume
> setting, and this is what i get.
>

> It says to add new hardware, where would i go to get the new hardware?

TRENDING THREADS