FS: NOS APB overlays

Got a couple of NOS APB overlays and I am never going to have another
APB, so I figured I would sell them. I have the control panel overlay
which has a crease in it, but should flatten out. I also have the
marquee overlay as well which has no creases, etc.. I am asking $65 a
piece. Please let me know if you are interested and we can go from
there.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Morris wrote:
> Got a couple of NOS APB overlays and I am never going to have another
> APB, so I figured I would sell them. I have the control panel overlay
> which has a crease in it, but should flatten out. I also have the
> marquee overlay as well which has no creases, etc.. I am asking $65 a
> piece. Please let me know if you are interested and we can go from
> there.
>

> Thanks,
> Brian

Any Pics?????

Brian Morris wrote:
> Got a couple of NOS APB overlays and I am never going to have another
> APB, so I figured I would sell them. I have the control panel overlay
> which has a crease in it, but should flatten out. I also have the
> marquee overlay as well which has no creases, etc.. I am asking $65 a
> piece. Please let me know if you are interested and we can go from
> there.
>

> Thanks,
> Brian

Any Pics?????

Hello,
Yes, I can get pictures of both overlays for you. Please email me
privately and let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,
Brian