help viewing pictures and images on the web

Hi,
need help here!!
suddenly I cannot get clear images and pictures while on the web.
If I right click an image then click "view original image" then the picture
shows up like it shouls....but I do not whant to do that every time!
Could it be that I accidently changed something in internet options by
mistake? Help!!!!!

mlyn31
3 answers Last reply
More about help viewing pictures images

    Hi,

    Check this setting:

    Tools/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under the multimedia sections make sure
    "show pictures" is enabled.

    While you're in there, on the general tab try clearing the Temporary
    Internet Files by clicking the "delete files" button.

    See also:

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "mlyn31" <mlyn31@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > need help here!!
    > suddenly I cannot get clear images and pictures while on the web.
    > If I right click an image then click "view original image" then the
    > picture
    > shows up like it shouls....but I do not whant to do that every time!
    > Could it be that I accidently changed something in internet options by
    > mistake? Help!!!!!
    >
    > mlyn31

    Hey there!
    The "show pictures" was enabled I then cleared out my temperory internet files
    and that did the trick!!.... THANKS!
    I have never had this problem before, how often should I do this?

    mlyn31

    "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Check this setting:
    >
    > Tools/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under the multimedia sections make sure
    > "show pictures" is enabled.
    >
    > While you're in there, on the general tab try clearing the Temporary
    > Internet Files by clicking the "delete files" button.
    >
    > See also:
    >
    > Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807
    >
    > --
    > Best of Luck,

    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    > Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
    >
    > "mlyn31" <mlyn31@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > need help here!!
    > > suddenly I cannot get clear images and pictures while on the web.
    > > If I right click an image then click "view original image" then the
    > > picture
    > > shows up like it shouls....but I do not whant to do that every time!
    > > Could it be that I accidently changed something in internet options by
    > > mistake? Help!!!!!
    > >
    > > mlyn31

    Whenever the system starts acting funky.

    --

    > Hey there!
    > The "show pictures" was enabled I then cleared out my temperory internet
    > files
    > and that did the trick!!.... THANKS!
    > I have never had this problem before, how often should I do this?
    >
    > mlyn31
    >
    > "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Check this setting:
    >>
    >> Tools/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under the multimedia sections make
    >> sure
    >> "show pictures" is enabled.
    >>
    >> While you're in there, on the general tab try clearing the Temporary
    >> Internet Files by clicking the "delete files" button.
    >>
    >> See also:
    >>
    >> Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807
    >>
    >> --
    >> Best of Luck,

    >> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    >> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
    >>
    >> "mlyn31" <mlyn31@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Hi,
    >> > need help here!!
    >> > suddenly I cannot get clear images and pictures while on the web.
    >> > If I right click an image then click "view original image" then the
    >> > picture
    >> > shows up like it shouls....but I do not whant to do that every time!
    >> > Could it be that I accidently changed something in internet options by
    >> > mistake? Help!!!!!
    >> >
    >> > mlyn31

Support Microsoft Windows XP