Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

help viewing pictures and images on the web

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 4:27:01 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi,
need help here!!
suddenly I cannot get clear images and pictures while on the web.
If I right click an image then click "view original image" then the picture
shows up like it shouls....but I do not whant to do that every time!
Could it be that I accidently changed something in internet options by
mistake? Help!!!!!

mlyn31
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 12:12:38 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi,

Check this setting:

Tools/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under the multimedia sections make sure
"show pictures" is enabled.

While you're in there, on the general tab try clearing the Temporary
Internet Files by clicking the "delete files" button.

See also:

Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"mlyn31" <mlyn31@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:3FF1A992-653E-40F7-AF01-9B137189E708@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> need help here!!
> suddenly I cannot get clear images and pictures while on the web.
> If I right click an image then click "view original image" then the
> picture
> shows up like it shouls....but I do not whant to do that every time!
> Could it be that I accidently changed something in internet options by
> mistake? Help!!!!!
>
> mlyn31
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 11:03:02 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hey there!
The "show pictures" was enabled I then cleared out my temperory internet files
and that did the trick!!.... THANKS!
I have never had this problem before, how often should I do this?

mlyn31

"Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Check this setting:
>
> Tools/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under the multimedia sections make sure
> "show pictures" is enabled.
>
> While you're in there, on the general tab try clearing the Temporary
> Internet Files by clicking the "delete files" button.
>
> See also:
>
> Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807
>
> --
> Best of Luck,
>
> Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone
> www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "mlyn31" <mlyn31@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:3FF1A992-653E-40F7-AF01-9B137189E708@microsoft.com...
> > Hi,
> > need help here!!
> > suddenly I cannot get clear images and pictures while on the web.
> > If I right click an image then click "view original image" then the
> > picture
> > shows up like it shouls....but I do not whant to do that every time!
> > Could it be that I accidently changed something in internet options by
> > mistake? Help!!!!!
> >
> > mlyn31
>
>
>
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 11:22:21 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Whenever the system starts acting funky.

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"mlyn31" <mlyn31@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:FE9281E1-FD09-4E7B-8BD4-2C6D503F8727@microsoft.com...
> Hey there!
> The "show pictures" was enabled I then cleared out my temperory internet
> files
> and that did the trick!!.... THANKS!
> I have never had this problem before, how often should I do this?
>
> mlyn31
>
> "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Check this setting:
>>
>> Tools/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under the multimedia sections make
>> sure
>> "show pictures" is enabled.
>>
>> While you're in there, on the general tab try clearing the Temporary
>> Internet Files by clicking the "delete files" button.
>>
>> See also:
>>
>> Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,
>>
>> Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone
>> www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "mlyn31" <mlyn31@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:3FF1A992-653E-40F7-AF01-9B137189E708@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi,
>> > need help here!!
>> > suddenly I cannot get clear images and pictures while on the web.
>> > If I right click an image then click "view original image" then the
>> > picture
>> > shows up like it shouls....but I do not whant to do that every time!
>> > Could it be that I accidently changed something in internet options by
>> > mistake? Help!!!!!
>> >
>> > mlyn31
>>
>>
>>
!