WTB: Zaxxon chip -> HD10125

peter

Hello!

Looking for one (or a couple) HD10125 chips. They are used in the clock
circuit on Zaxxon and Super Zaxxon. I haven't been able to find one
from any of my sources.

Will consider junker boards to pull the part from too!

Thanks!
-Peter

peter@peterhirschberg.com wrote:
: Hello!
:
: Looking for one (or a couple) HD10125 chips. They are used in the clock
: circuit on Zaxxon and Super Zaxxon. I haven't been able to find one
: from any of my sources.
:
: Will consider junker boards to pull the part from too!

Part number sounds like ECL -=> big $$$ chip!

....yep... ECL -> TTL converter... donkey kong uses this in it's clock
circuit too.

ON Semi still makes a lot of ECL parts.

Allied carries (MC)10125 for $4.28 each.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu