Istanbul police station, thursday morning.

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 27, 2005 3:06:49 PM

On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:59:15 GMT, "Dan"
<dan.king2_nospam_@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>http://www.geocities.com/nufkamp2003/3024.JPG
>
>(stolen from AWUK/Nufkamp)

Hehe

There goes their baggage allowance then... presuming they dont take
the wheels off the plane first :)

--
MrT
#agcm on Undernet

"MrT" <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote in message
> On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:59:15 GMT, "Dan"
> <dan.king2_nospam_@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.geocities.com/nufkamp2003/3024.JPG
> >
> >(stolen from AWUK/Nufkamp)
>
> Hehe
>
> There goes their baggage allowance then... presuming they dont take
> the wheels off the plane first :)
>
> --
> MrT
> #agcm on Undernet

the pictue is from israel; with israeli police cars, but i don't have a clue
when it was taken

Asi
the only Maccabi Netania fan in this newsgroup (Hey, we just got promoted
back to the Israeli Premier League)
May 28, 2005 1:25:11 AM

asaf wrote:
> "MrT" <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:59:15 GMT, "Dan"
>> <dan.king2_nospam_@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.geocities.com/nufkamp2003/3024.JPG
>>>
>>> (stolen from AWUK/Nufkamp)
>>
>> Hehe
>>
>> There goes their baggage allowance then... presuming they dont take
>> the wheels off the plane first :)
>>
>> --
>> MrT
>> #agcm on Undernet
>
> the pictue is from israel; with israeli police cars, but i don't have
> a clue when it was taken

Still very funny though :-)

> Asi
> the only Maccabi Netania fan in this newsgroup (Hey, we just got
> promoted back to the Israeli Premier League)

Congrats, how long were you out of the Prem League? I know very little
about Israeli footy.

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 1:25:11 AM

asaf wrote:
> "MrT" <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote in message
>
>>On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:59:15 GMT, "Dan"
>><dan.king2_nospam_@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>

>>>http://www.geocities.com/nufkamp2003/3024.JPG
>>>
>>>(stolen from AWUK/Nufkamp)
>>
>>Hehe
>>
>>There goes their baggage allowance then... presuming they dont take
>>the wheels off the plane first :)
>>
>>--
>>MrT
>>#agcm on Undernet
>

> the pictue is from israel; with israeli police cars, but i don't have a clue
> when it was taken
>
> Asi
> the only Maccabi Netania fan in this newsgroup (Hey, we just got promoted
> back to the Israeli Premier League)

Congrats on that then :o )
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 3:57:27 AM

På Fri, 27 May 2005 20:33:15 +0200, skrev Hamish
<jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:

> asaf wrote:
>> "MrT" <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote in message

>>> Hehe
>>>
>>> There goes their baggage allowance then... presuming they dont take
>>> the wheels off the plane first :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> MrT
>>> #agcm on Undernet
>>
>> the pictue is from israel; with israeli police cars, but i don't have
>> a clue when it was taken
>
> Still very funny though :-)
>

>> Asi
>> the only Maccabi Netania fan in this newsgroup (Hey, we just got
>> promoted back to the Israeli Premier League)
>
> Congrats, how long were you out of the Prem League? I know very little
> about Israeli footy.

We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Mr. Pink wrote:
> På Fri, 27 May 2005 20:33:15 +0200, skrev Hamish
> <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:
>
>> asaf wrote:
>>> "MrT" <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote in message

>>> the pictue is from israel; with israeli police cars, but i don't
>>> have a clue when it was taken
>>
>> Still very funny though :-)
>>

>>> Asi
>>> the only Maccabi Netania fan in this newsgroup (Hey, we just got
>>> promoted back to the Israeli Premier League)
>>
>> Congrats, how long were you out of the Prem League? I know very
>> little about Israeli footy.
>>

> We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)

Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't go
amiss now and again though ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 10:22:36 PM

På Sat, 28 May 2005 17:05:32 +0200, skrev Hamish
<jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:

> Mr. Pink wrote:
>> På Fri, 27 May 2005 20:33:15 +0200, skrev Hamish
>> <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:

>>> Still very funny though :-)

>>> Congrats, how long were you out of the Prem League? I know very
>>> little about Israeli footy.
>>>

>> We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)
>
> Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't go
> amiss now and again though ;-)

Before that happens, Wales will be world champions..

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 1:07:52 AM

Hamish wrote:
>> We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)
>>
> Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't go amiss now and again though ;-)

They're probably all intimidated by your
huge.....gigantic.....immense.....enormous.....pr0n collection.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 1:59:47 AM

On Sat, 28 May 2005 21:07:52 +0100, Stephen Weir wrote:

> Hamish wrote:
>>> We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)
>>>
>> Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't go amiss now and again though ;-)
>
> They're probably all intimidated by your
> huge.....gigantic.....immense.....enormous.....pr0n collection.

They are probably not impressed by Hamish's choice of movie posters on the
wall as well, while we have Scarface, he has Dreamquest..

And Jenna Haze isn't a good answer for when they ask who your favourite
actor is Dave :-P

--
- / - Daniel - / -
Anonymous

"Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote in message

>>> Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants
>>> wouldn't go amiss now and again though ;-)
>>
>> They're probably all intimidated by your
>> huge.....gigantic.....immense.....enormous.....pr0n collection.
>

> They are probably not impressed by Hamish's choice of movie posters
> on the wall as well, while we have Scarface, he has Dreamquest..

Posters are so 90's :-p Well for an old duffer like my anyway ;-)

> And Jenna Haze isn't a good answer for when they ask who your
> favourite actor is Dave :-P

My favourite actress is Angelina Jolie, for obvious reasons ;-)
And on the topic of ladies, I've been getting a bit of action recently,
after my dry spell ( read drought, veeeery long drought ), but you'd know
this if you came on Yahoo a bit more often :-p

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 2:59:20 PM

"Mr. Pink" <frankNOSPAMJUNKMAIL_the_poet@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:o p.srhufymdj1hi58@linda
> På Sat, 28 May 2005 17:05:32 +0200, skrev Hamish
> <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:
>
>> Mr. Pink wrote:
>>> På Fri, 27 May 2005 20:33:15 +0200, skrev Hamish

>>> We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)
>>
>> Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't
>> go amiss now and again though ;-)
>>

> Before that happens, Wales will be world champions..

rofl

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 2:59:52 PM

"Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hamish wrote:
>>> We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)
>>>
>> Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't
>> go amiss now and again though ;-)
>
> They're probably all intimidated by your
> huge.....gigantic.....immense.....enormous.....pr0n collection.

It's not the size that matters, but how you use it ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 12:24:16 AM

On Tue, 31 May 2005 10:59:00 +0100, Hamish wrote:

> "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote in message

>>> They're probably all intimidated by your
>>> huge.....gigantic.....immense.....enormous.....pr0n collection.
>>

>> They are probably not impressed by Hamish's choice of movie posters
>> on the wall as well, while we have Scarface, he has Dreamquest..
>

> Posters are so 90's :-p Well for an old duffer like my anyway ;-)

The new thing is to buy pictures and never put them on the wall. I have
about 7 Arsenal pictures waiting to go up. I've had one of Ian Wright
holding the FA Cup waiting to go up for about 4 years.

>> And Jenna Haze isn't a good answer for when they ask who your
>> favourite actor is Dave :-P
>
> My favourite actress is Angelina Jolie, for obvious reasons ;-)
> And on the topic of ladies, I've been getting a bit of action recently,

Ladies of Wales look out, David Fulton is back!

> after my dry spell ( read drought, veeeery long drought ), but you'd know
> this if you came on Yahoo a bit more often :-p

Yahoo? I can't even remember if that is still on my PC..I keep MEANING to
sign on..

--
- / - Daniel - / -
Anonymous

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> after my dry spell ( read drought, veeeery long drought ), but you'd know this if you came on Yahoo a bit more often :-p
>>
> Yahoo? I can't even remember if that is still on my PC..I keep MEANING to sign on..

I keep meaning to sign in too. Damn everything that keeps getting in my way.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386