Istanbul police station, thursday morning.

http://www.geocities.com/nufkamp2003/3024.JPG

(stolen from AWUK/Nufkamp)

Dan
14 answers Last reply
More about istanbul police station thursday morning

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:59:15 GMT, "Dan"
    <dan.king2_nospam_@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    >http://www.geocities.com/nufkamp2003/3024.JPG
    >
    >(stolen from AWUK/Nufkamp)

    Hehe

    There goes their baggage allowance then... presuming they dont take
    the wheels off the plane first :)

    --
    MrT
    #agcm on Undernet

    "MrT" <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:59:15 GMT, "Dan"
    > <dan.king2_nospam_@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.geocities.com/nufkamp2003/3024.JPG
    > >
    > >(stolen from AWUK/Nufkamp)
    >
    > Hehe
    >
    > There goes their baggage allowance then... presuming they dont take
    > the wheels off the plane first :)
    >
    > --
    > MrT
    > #agcm on Undernet

    the pictue is from israel; with israeli police cars, but i don't have a clue
    when it was taken

    Asi
    the only Maccabi Netania fan in this newsgroup (Hey, we just got promoted
    back to the Israeli Premier League)

    asaf wrote:
    > "MrT" <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:59:15 GMT, "Dan"
    >> <dan.king2_nospam_@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.geocities.com/nufkamp2003/3024.JPG
    >>>
    >>> (stolen from AWUK/Nufkamp)
    >>
    >> Hehe
    >>
    >> There goes their baggage allowance then... presuming they dont take
    >> the wheels off the plane first :)
    >>
    >> --
    >> MrT
    >> #agcm on Undernet
    >
    > the pictue is from israel; with israeli police cars, but i don't have
    > a clue when it was taken

    Still very funny though :-)

    > Asi
    > the only Maccabi Netania fan in this newsgroup (Hey, we just got
    > promoted back to the Israeli Premier League)

    Congrats, how long were you out of the Prem League? I know very little
    about Israeli footy.

    --
    Hamish

    Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    you bounce.

    asaf wrote:
    > "MrT" <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:59:15 GMT, "Dan"
    >><dan.king2_nospam_@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://www.geocities.com/nufkamp2003/3024.JPG
    >>>
    >>>(stolen from AWUK/Nufkamp)
    >>
    >>Hehe
    >>
    >>There goes their baggage allowance then... presuming they dont take
    >>the wheels off the plane first :)
    >>
    >>--
    >>MrT
    >>#agcm on Undernet
    >

    > the pictue is from israel; with israeli police cars, but i don't have a clue
    > when it was taken
    >
    > Asi
    > the only Maccabi Netania fan in this newsgroup (Hey, we just got promoted
    > back to the Israeli Premier League)

    Congrats on that then :o)

    På Fri, 27 May 2005 20:33:15 +0200, skrev Hamish
    <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:

    > asaf wrote:
    >> "MrT" <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote in message

    >>> Hehe
    >>>
    >>> There goes their baggage allowance then... presuming they dont take
    >>> the wheels off the plane first :)
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> MrT
    >>> #agcm on Undernet
    >>
    >> the pictue is from israel; with israeli police cars, but i don't have
    >> a clue when it was taken
    >
    > Still very funny though :-)
    >

    >> Asi
    >> the only Maccabi Netania fan in this newsgroup (Hey, we just got
    >> promoted back to the Israeli Premier League)
    >
    > Congrats, how long were you out of the Prem League? I know very little
    > about Israeli footy.

    We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)

    --
    Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    Mr. Pink wrote:
    > På Fri, 27 May 2005 20:33:15 +0200, skrev Hamish
    > <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:
    >
    >> asaf wrote:
    >>> "MrT" <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote in message

    >>> the pictue is from israel; with israeli police cars, but i don't
    >>> have a clue when it was taken
    >>
    >> Still very funny though :-)
    >>

    >>> Asi
    >>> the only Maccabi Netania fan in this newsgroup (Hey, we just got
    >>> promoted back to the Israeli Premier League)
    >>
    >> Congrats, how long were you out of the Prem League? I know very
    >> little about Israeli footy.
    >>

    > We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)

    Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't go
    amiss now and again though ;-)

    --
    Hamish

    Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    you bounce.

    På Sat, 28 May 2005 17:05:32 +0200, skrev Hamish
    <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:

    > Mr. Pink wrote:
    >> På Fri, 27 May 2005 20:33:15 +0200, skrev Hamish
    >> <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:

    >>> Still very funny though :-)

    >>> Congrats, how long were you out of the Prem League? I know very
    >>> little about Israeli footy.
    >>>

    >> We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)
    >
    > Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't go
    > amiss now and again though ;-)

    Before that happens, Wales will be world champions..

    --

    Hamish wrote:
    >> We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)
    >>
    > Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't go amiss now and again though ;-)

    They're probably all intimidated by your
    huge.....gigantic.....immense.....enormous.....pr0n collection.

    --
    Stephen Weir

    List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
    ICQ # 11472386

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 21:07:52 +0100, Stephen Weir wrote:

    > Hamish wrote:
    >>> We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)
    >>>
    >> Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't go amiss now and again though ;-)
    >
    > They're probably all intimidated by your
    > huge.....gigantic.....immense.....enormous.....pr0n collection.

    They are probably not impressed by Hamish's choice of movie posters on the
    wall as well, while we have Scarface, he has Dreamquest..

    And Jenna Haze isn't a good answer for when they ask who your favourite
    actor is Dave :-P

    --
    - / - Daniel - / -

    "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote in message

    >>> Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants
    >>> wouldn't go amiss now and again though ;-)
    >>
    >> They're probably all intimidated by your
    >> huge.....gigantic.....immense.....enormous.....pr0n collection.
    >

    > They are probably not impressed by Hamish's choice of movie posters
    > on the wall as well, while we have Scarface, he has Dreamquest..

    Posters are so 90's :-p Well for an old duffer like my anyway ;-)

    > And Jenna Haze isn't a good answer for when they ask who your
    > favourite actor is Dave :-P

    My favourite actress is Angelina Jolie, for obvious reasons ;-)
    And on the topic of ladies, I've been getting a bit of action recently,
    after my dry spell ( read drought, veeeery long drought ), but you'd know
    this if you came on Yahoo a bit more often :-p

    --

    "Mr. Pink" <frankNOSPAMJUNKMAIL_the_poet@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > På Sat, 28 May 2005 17:05:32 +0200, skrev Hamish
    > <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>:
    >
    >> Mr. Pink wrote:
    >>> På Fri, 27 May 2005 20:33:15 +0200, skrev Hamish

    >>> We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)
    >>
    >> Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't
    >> go amiss now and again though ;-)
    >>

    > Before that happens, Wales will be world champions..

    rofl

    --

    "Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hamish wrote:
    >>> We don`t expect much from the people of Wales :)
    >>>
    >> Nether do I :-p a shag from some of the female inhabitants wouldn't
    >> go amiss now and again though ;-)
    >
    > They're probably all intimidated by your
    > huge.....gigantic.....immense.....enormous.....pr0n collection.

    It's not the size that matters, but how you use it ;-)

    --

    On Tue, 31 May 2005 10:59:00 +0100, Hamish wrote:

    > "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote in message

    >>> They're probably all intimidated by your
    >>> huge.....gigantic.....immense.....enormous.....pr0n collection.
    >>

    >> They are probably not impressed by Hamish's choice of movie posters
    >> on the wall as well, while we have Scarface, he has Dreamquest..
    >

    > Posters are so 90's :-p Well for an old duffer like my anyway ;-)

    The new thing is to buy pictures and never put them on the wall. I have
    about 7 Arsenal pictures waiting to go up. I've had one of Ian Wright
    holding the FA Cup waiting to go up for about 4 years.

    >> And Jenna Haze isn't a good answer for when they ask who your
    >> favourite actor is Dave :-P
    >
    > My favourite actress is Angelina Jolie, for obvious reasons ;-)
    > And on the topic of ladies, I've been getting a bit of action recently,

    Ladies of Wales look out, David Fulton is back!

    > after my dry spell ( read drought, veeeery long drought ), but you'd know
    > this if you came on Yahoo a bit more often :-p

    Yahoo? I can't even remember if that is still on my PC..I keep MEANING to
    sign on..

    --
    - / - Daniel - / -

    Daniel Marsh wrote:
    >> after my dry spell ( read drought, veeeery long drought ), but you'd know this if you came on Yahoo a bit more often :-p
    >>
    > Yahoo? I can't even remember if that is still on my PC..I keep MEANING to sign on..

    I keep meaning to sign in too. Damn everything that keeps getting in my way.

    --
    Stephen Weir

    List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
    ICQ # 11472386