tempest spinner knob

I bought one of those to complete my spare Tempest control panel. It's
a perfect fit. The finish isn't smooth like my original, but that may
be because the original has so much use. I don't remember if they had
a smooth texture when new back in the day.

I bought it due to the same concern about the Oscar piece, and for $10
how can you go wrong? I'd say get one.

you could always smooth it out manually. One time I played a tempest I
thought would start to take my skin off if that spinner was any
sharper. Felt like I needed gloves.

-isaac