Konami 80s Arcade Gallery movie file posted.

I got a new digital camera (my previous one lasted 8 years!) and it has
movie capability so I thought I'd test it out - here's a clip of the Konami
System 573 game "Konami 80s Arcade Gallery". It's 11MB, so 56k wouldn't be
recommended. :) I'll leave it up for awhile since I have some spare
bandwidth. Nothing super, but should give a glimpse into this farily
uncommon Japan only game.

http://set-in-led.0catch.com/arcade/konami80s-gallery.MOV

Sorry it's so small - the larger res copy was 26MB!

Enjoy!

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

Thanks for the images. I've being playing with the
idea of getting one of these, but haven't seen any
for sale (really haven't looked too much). Are they
standard or med. res (I was thinking standard, since
all of those games are, but the KLOV link says
Standard while the web page mentioned on KLOV says
medium)?

This was a Japan released only game, but has anyone
come-up with English replacement ROMs (like the
Namco classics, although the Jap version has a better
intro, IMO).

Scott C.