me programs/xp pro compatibilty

deb

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2003

having problems in getting files on cd created w/windows me to open with xp
pro. have installed xp compatibility wizard and cannot get this to work in
reading the cd's. please help.

Hi Deb,

How were the disks created? Sometimes, especially with disks created by
packet writing software, you need to install the same program that was used
to create them.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> having problems in getting files on cd created w/windows me to open with
> xp
> pro. have installed xp compatibility wizard and cannot get this to work in
> reading the cd's. please help.

TRENDING THREADS