Printer port,Driver or spooler problems(LEXMARK X83)

timmer

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Any Help would be appreciated.I have a lexmardk X83.I lost my printer
ability.I tried adding a printer,using my printers softwear but it still wont
work..I have installed the software and hooked the printer to another PC and
it worked(keep in mind this worked before on my PC)One day recently I
accidently wiped out the printer functions,Help..
--
Thanks Timmer

try completely uninstalling the lexmark software and reinstall it. Need to
make sure it is setup for bidirectional support also thats what i got from
lexmark tech support.

"timmer" wrote:

> Any Help would be appreciated.I have a lexmardk X83.I lost my printer
> ability.I tried adding a printer,using my printers softwear but it still wont
> work..I have installed the software and hooked the printer to another PC and
> it worked(keep in mind this worked before on my PC)One day recently I
> accidently wiped out the printer functions,Help..
> --
> Thanks Timmer

Hi I also have the same problems and have completly cleaned and reinstalled
the drivers from Lexmark and I still get the same message
"C:\windows\system32\autoexec.NT this systemfile is not suitable for
ms-dos and microsoft windows applications". This printer worked one day and
not the next, any idea's please.

Mick