fm 2005 national manager

A quick question i hope someone can help me with. i am manager of England
and would like to know the easiest way to update the national pool. do i
have to find all the best players myself or is there a way to find the
quality players quickly.
thanks
kevb

On Fri, 27 May 2005 18:32:37 GMT, "Kevin Barnes"
<k.barnes@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>A quick question i hope someone can help me with. i am manager of England
>and would like to know the easiest way to update the national pool. do i
>have to find all the best players myself or is there a way to find the
>quality players quickly.
>thanks
>kevb

I don't know if there is a way to update the national pool
automatically, I always did it on my own.

-Nick

På Fri, 27 May 2005 20:32:37 +0200, skrev Kevin Barnes
<k.barnes@ntlworld.com>:

> A quick question i hope someone can help me with. i am manager of England
> and would like to know the easiest way to update the national pool. do i
> have to find all the best players myself or is there a way to find the
> quality players quickly.
> thanks
> kevb

Just go to the search screen and select "your nation" only and then click
on the value
and you get the most valuable player "on top"....etc etc..and they`re
usually the best ones..at least in FM...

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/