I lost my Search function? How can I fix it?

Tags:
  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 5, 2005 3:54:04 PM

When I try to use the search function, it tells me that a file is missing,
and I may have to run set up. I have run set up several times, and nothing
changes.
How can I fix this?
Thanks
Robert

More about : lost search function fix

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 7:19:38 PM

Hi Robert,

Take a look at this article.
Error Message: "A File That Is Required to Run Search Companion Cannot
Be Found"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319949

--
Regards,