Clark

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

Hi, I have just bought a pc with windows xp already on it, it turns out
that it has a ripped copy of windows xp on it.
i want to have the genuine windows software on it, but i cannot
afford the £100+ for this machine.
Anyone out there willing and able to help me?
Thank you i advance.
Regards
Clark

Only you can help yourself by visiting a local store that
sells computer software and purchasing a "Full Version"
of either Windows XP Home Edition or Windows XP
Professional. Afterward, perform a "clean install".

Clean Install Windows XP

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

"clark" wrote:

| Hi, I have just bought a pc with windows xp already on it, it turns out
| that it has a ripped copy of windows xp on it.
| i want to have the genuine windows software on it, but i cannot
| afford the £100+ for this machine.
| Anyone out there willing and able to help me?
| Thank you i advance.
| Regards
| Clark

Sorry, I'm a little short right now myself.

"clark" <clark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I have just bought a pc with windows xp already on it, it turns out
> that it has a ripped copy of windows xp on it.
> i want to have the genuine windows software on it, but i cannot
> afford the £100+ for this machine.
> Anyone out there willing and able to help me?
> Thank you i advance.
> Regards
> Clark

In what way do you think people can help? Give a hint about your
expectations ..........