Where to buy Williams ROM board harness??

TIA!

--
Matt

M and M Electronics
916-275-5871

There was a guy in Cali that would make you any Williams harness. I
can't remember his name, not sure if he still does them, but I know at
one Time Arcaderenovations did stock them. Really though they aren't to
tough to make if you have the time. Bob Roberts sells all of the proper
connectors.

I could use a couple of these also if someone makes them.

"Matt Mac Donagh" <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> TIA!
>
> --
> Matt
>
> M and M Electronics
> 916-275-5871

I was referring to the wiring harness that goes from the rom board to
the coin door.

Mark C. Spaeth wrote:
> Jason Souza <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote:
> : I could use a couple of these also if someone makes them.
>
> You mean the ribbon cable from the 40-pin header on the CPU board to
> the staggered 40-pin IDC on the rom board, or some of the actual harness
> parts?
>
> --
> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
> Cambridge, MA 02139
> (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

Jason Souza <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote:
: I could use a couple of these also if someone makes them.

You mean the ribbon cable from the 40-pin header on the CPU board to
the staggered 40-pin IDC on the rom board, or some of the actual harness
parts?

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

Yeah, sorry. I'm looking for the ribbon cable that goes from the ROM board
to the CPU board. I know I purchased a few from some one in here a while
back but cant figure out who it was.

Matt

"Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
> Jason Souza <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote:
> : I could use a couple of these also if someone makes them.
>
> You mean the ribbon cable from the 40-pin header on the CPU board to
> the staggered 40-pin IDC on the rom board, or some of the actual harness
> parts?
>
> --
> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
> Cambridge, MA 02139
> (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

Bob Roberts sells them 8.50. www.therealbobroberts.com

It's not the difficulty... it's the lack of time these days.

"EastIowaAmusement" <EastIowaAmusement@gmail.com> wrote in message

> There was a guy in Cali that would make you any Williams harness. I
> can't remember his name, not sure if he still does them, but I know at
> one Time Arcaderenovations did stock them. Really though they aren't to
> tough to make if you have the time. Bob Roberts sells all of the proper
> connectors.

I think someone is selling these on ebay