Saving Passwords

I responded "no" to IE request to save my password for a site since I was
not sure if the login id and password were correct. Now that I know that it
is correct IE does not give me the save option again. How can I reset this
action for this site? "Prompt me to save passwords" is checked in
autocomplete.
3 answers Last reply
More about saving passwords

    Hi ... If you go into the autocomplete section again and click " clear
    forum" and " clear password " option that should rabble for the prompt again

    "Dennis Marks" <denmarks@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I responded "no" to IE request to save my password for a site since I was
    >not sure if the login id and password were correct. Now that I know that it
    >is correct IE does not give me the save option again. How can I reset this
    >action for this site? "Prompt me to save passwords" is checked in
    >autocomplete.

    Yes, but that would clear all sites. I only want to fix one.

    "Road_Runner" <xpnewsgroup@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi ... If you go into the autocomplete section again and click " clear
    > forum" and " clear password " option that should rabble for the prompt
    > again
    >

    > "Dennis Marks" <denmarks@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>I responded "no" to IE request to save my password for a site since I was
    >>not sure if the login id and password were correct. Now that I know that
    >>it is correct IE does not give me the save option again. How can I reset
    >>this action for this site? "Prompt me to save passwords" is checked in
    >>autocomplete.

    damn I hate this spell checker sometimes , the word rabble should be "
    re-enable "

    "Road_Runner" <xpnewsgroup@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi ... If you go into the autocomplete section again and click " clear
    > forum" and " clear password " option that should rabble for the prompt
    > again
    >

    > "Dennis Marks" <denmarks@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>I responded "no" to IE request to save my password for a site since I was
    >>not sure if the login id and password were correct. Now that I know that
    >>it is correct IE does not give me the save option again. How can I reset
    >>this action for this site? "Prompt me to save passwords" is checked in
    >>autocomplete.

Internet Explorer Support Microsoft Windows XP