Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Vintage "House Rules" arcade signs

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 10, 2005 3:27:05 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

After seeing those vintage arcade photos I was finally motivated to
finish up this set of signs I've been working on for a year.

http://www.peterhirschberg.com/arcade/art.htm

Enjoy!

-Peter
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 3:56:31 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Beautiful job! Thanks! I would guesstimate the size from the picture to
be 30 to 36 inches wide.

peter@peterhirschberg.com wrote:
> After seeing those vintage arcade photos I was finally motivated to
> finish up this set of signs I've been working on for a year.
>
> http://www.peterhirschberg.com/arcade/art.htm
>
> Enjoy!
>
> -Peter
>

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 7:07:42 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Thanks for your addition to our hobby!

<peter@peterhirschberg.com> wrote in message
news:1120976825.139447.96780@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> After seeing those vintage arcade photos I was finally motivated to
> finish up this set of signs I've been working on for a year.
>
> http://www.peterhirschberg.com/arcade/art.htm
>
> Enjoy!
>
> -Peter
>
Related resources
July 11, 2005 12:44:08 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I found that there was actually a 2nd type of bottom piece (different
wording), so I've updated the sign to include both types of bottom
pieces.

I've also added a new retro "Gift Coupons" arcade sign!

http://www.peterhirschberg.com/arcade/art.htm

Does anyone have any other suggestions for things that would make good
arcade/gameroom signs? I figured maybe a "Change" or "Tokens" sign, but
I haven't seen any that I really like yet.

-Peter

PS - Does anybody know what the itty bitty lettering says (under "legal
guardian" on the hanging sign)?? It's unreadable in all the photos I
can find.
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=24816395&contex...
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 10:52:34 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

someone should do a professional print of these and offer them. if
peter allows it. I would love to put this im my gameroom but would
like it to not be an inkjet copy. maybe one of the graphics guys could
take this on, Darin? ArcadeShop? Archer? What were the signs
originally printed on?
July 11, 2005 1:00:58 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I would actually like one too if someone does a nice job printing it. I
didn't get as far as figuring out how to print them out yet. Was just
trying to the get art done. :-)

My recollection is that the rules signs were silkscreened on plexi or
some sort of plastic. Not sure about the "gift coupons" sign. That one
may just be printed on foamcore.

I'd support any effort to get these formally produced.

-Peter


John Hacker wrote:
> If someone takes this on for printing I would buy them.
>
> "Zimmer" <phil@zimmerland.com> wrote in message
> news:1121089954.345024.72040@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> > someone should do a professional print of these and offer them. if
> > peter allows it. I would love to put this im my gameroom but would
> > like it to not be an inkjet copy. maybe one of the graphics guys could
> > take this on, Darin? ArcadeShop? Archer? What were the signs
> > originally printed on?
> >
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 4:14:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

A fiend of mine had a nice hand painted sign from an amusement park
arcade.
"No loitering: If you ain't playin then you ain't stayin!"
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 4:50:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

hopefully someone will take this on and do it right!

phil
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 6:59:03 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I could take a stab at it. I have a friend who owns a print shop. He
prints on Kodak paper, in flat or glossy finish.
Looks amazing though. If we could come up with a standard size that
everyone agrees upon we can
go from there. He can also plak-mount them on wood too. The largest
canvas size that he can print on is 20 x 28
inches. If anyone is interested, suggest a size for the poster and
I'll gladly look into it. That sign is pretty cool. Great work.

~JoFF
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 7:16:20 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I've been looking for one of those for forever. Thank you for
providing the artwork. Now if one of you enterprising gents feel like
producing a run of these signs, please add me to the list of interested
parties.
Brian
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 7:32:16 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

If someone takes this on for printing I would buy them.

"Zimmer" <phil@zimmerland.com> wrote in message
news:1121089954.345024.72040@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> someone should do a professional print of these and offer them. if
> peter allows it. I would love to put this im my gameroom but would
> like it to not be an inkjet copy. maybe one of the graphics guys could
> take this on, Darin? ArcadeShop? Archer? What were the signs
> originally printed on?
>
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 7:59:35 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I vote Plexi. Size I'm not so particular about.
Brian
July 11, 2005 8:10:31 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I would vote plexi as well, with the image being printed on both sides
(as I think they originally were) so they can be hung in the middle of
a room.

I'm trying to find out the proper size.

-Peter
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 9:02:41 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Sign me up as well....pun intended :)  depends on cost of course...in
plexi
Josh
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 10:39:10 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I can send this off to my printer for a quote. I'd like to take a poll as
to what material you'd like it printed on. The fanicer the material, the
higher the cost. It can be done like a CPO, and you could stick it to
something. Or it can be done on plexi. LMK what people would prefer, and I
can get some pricing. Also, I'd like to get some input on sizing.


<peter@peterhirschberg.com> wrote in message
news:1120976825.139447.96780@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> After seeing those vintage arcade photos I was finally motivated to
> finish up this set of signs I've been working on for a year.
>
> http://www.peterhirschberg.com/arcade/art.htm
>
> Enjoy!
>
> -Peter
>
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 11:34:48 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

i vote plexi also, proper size if possible!
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 12:27:42 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I could cut these out of vinyl.
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 12:29:32 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I could cut these out of vinyl. But keep in mind if they are cut from
vinyl and you have multiple colors each color will be a seperate decal
so it will have to be applied seperately. I could add registration
marks to make it easier to line up though. They could be made to mount
on the front of something or to be mounted on the back of plexiglass if
needed.
July 12, 2005 1:32:06 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Cool signs, but how do you not loiter when you are waiting to play a game ?
:) 


<peter@peterhirschberg.com> wrote in message
news:1121053448.636997.180280@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> I found that there was actually a 2nd type of bottom piece (different
> wording), so I've updated the sign to include both types of bottom
> pieces.
>
> I've also added a new retro "Gift Coupons" arcade sign!
>
> http://www.peterhirschberg.com/arcade/art.htm
>
> Does anyone have any other suggestions for things that would make good
> arcade/gameroom signs? I figured maybe a "Change" or "Tokens" sign, but
> I haven't seen any that I really like yet.
>
> -Peter
>
> PS - Does anybody know what the itty bitty lettering says (under "legal
> guardian" on the hanging sign)?? It's unreadable in all the photos I
> can find.
> http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=24816395&contex...
>
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 1:32:07 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

not loitering if you have a quarter on the cp reserving signifying you have
next "dibs"...

"VaxX" <geoff_gunn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:42d258be$0$848$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-03.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au...
> Cool signs, but how do you not loiter when you are waiting to play a game
> ?
> :) 
>
>
> <peter@peterhirschberg.com> wrote in message
> news:1121053448.636997.180280@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>> I found that there was actually a 2nd type of bottom piece (different
>> wording), so I've updated the sign to include both types of bottom
>> pieces.
>>
>> I've also added a new retro "Gift Coupons" arcade sign!
>>
>> http://www.peterhirschberg.com/arcade/art.htm
>>
>> Does anyone have any other suggestions for things that would make good
>> arcade/gameroom signs? I figured maybe a "Change" or "Tokens" sign, but
>> I haven't seen any that I really like yet.
>>
>> -Peter
>>
>> PS - Does anybody know what the itty bitty lettering says (under "legal
>> guardian" on the hanging sign)?? It's unreadable in all the photos I
>> can find.
>> http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=24816395&contex...
>>
>
>
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 9:28:11 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Definitely plexi. I think I know someone local who actually has an
original of this sign. I'll see if I can find out what size it is.

-Dave Ellis
http://www.davesclassicarcade.com
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 10:39:27 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Vinyl would probably be the least expensive option, and would look the
best. No sense in printing something this simple and with so few
colors.

Wade
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 10:50:32 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

maybe i dont understand the vinyl option, but would each letter then
have to be its own decal? seems to be like that would be very
diffifult. with so few colors and the good response to this idea, im
hoping chuk will get us a great quote for screening them as soon as we
hopefully get some dimensions.

phil
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 11:19:14 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

my confusion is from Earl saying each color would be a seperate decal.
how is that possible without each letter being a seperate decal?
July 12, 2005 12:06:39 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Awesome! Thanks for the details Brian!! That's a HUGE help!

Whoa. Pressed wood. Not sure what to do about that!

-Peter
July 12, 2005 12:26:23 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

The problem with vinyl seems to be that you'd have to do some layering
of the different colors (ie, the black symbols would go on top of the
yellow background and the red prohibition symbols would go on top of
both of those). It would start looking all bumpy and ugly IMO.

-Peter
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 12:33:09 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

i think chuk is talking about one big vinyl sticker, not color
seperated. With both optional hangers this sign would be around 4ft
wide by 4 ft tall! wow. thats a big sticker. I hope this project
keeps the momentum. these would be great!
July 12, 2005 1:01:53 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I'd be cool with a single vinyl sticker! You could just plaster one on
each side of any hunk o' wood, cardboard, or plexi. Whatever you
wanted.

Brian, since you said you have one of these, could you download the .ai
file (or I can send you a high-rez bitmap file if you don't have a
program to view .ai files) and just do a sanity check before a bunch of
people spend money to get this sign made and get all mad at me because
of some stupid mistake. :-)

Thanks!
-Peter
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 2:13:47 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

No, it would basically be printed like a CPO is. All on one sheet with an
adhesive back.


"Zimmer" <phil@zimmerland.com> wrote in message
news:1121176232.831918.152430@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> maybe i dont understand the vinyl option, but would each letter then
> have to be its own decal? seems to be like that would be very
> diffifult. with so few colors and the good response to this idea, im
> hoping chuk will get us a great quote for screening them as soon as we
> hopefully get some dimensions.
>
> phil
>
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 2:24:47 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

chuk i think 1/2 size would be appropriate, other please chime in. not
too excited about 1/4 size. now that we have an idea of size and a
material are we close to having an idea on cost?
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 2:33:45 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I second the thanks for the info, Brian!

I agree with Chuk--maybe a smaller version would be a more palatable
option. I know the space I was planning to put it is much smaller than
46" wide.

-Dave Ellis
http://www.davesclassicarcade.com
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 3:20:17 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

In that case, I think i'd be in favor of the vinyl sticker option. That way
the person could supply their own wood, etc.

<peter@peterhirschberg.com> wrote in message
news:1121180799.269063.40610@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Awesome! Thanks for the details Brian!! That's a HUGE help!
>
> Whoa. Pressed wood. Not sure what to do about that!
>
> -Peter
>
July 12, 2005 3:52:17 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

How about 24" wide? Seems like a reasonable size, although the
unreasonable purist in me may still want a full-sized one.

-Peter
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 3:56:19 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hey. The kind of wood you are probably talking about is called
hardboard.
It is usually smooth on one side, and rough on the other.
Same stuff pegboard is made of.
Tempered hardboard is best.It is stronger, and smooth on both sides.
So it would be 1/4" tempered hardboard.
I would be interested in a sign as well, whatever size you come up
with.
Rob.
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 3:59:39 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

peter@peterhirschberg.com wrote:
> The problem with vinyl seems to be that you'd have to do some layering
> of the different colors (ie, the black symbols would go on top of the
> yellow background and the red prohibition symbols would go on top of
> both of those). It would start looking all bumpy and ugly IMO.
>
> -Peter

The layering of the vinyl is not a problem. The black symbols don't
have to be stuck onto the yellow, they can just be voids IN the yellow
layer. And, depending on how the vinyl design is created or adjusted,
it is possible to have no layering whatsoever.

I have had signs like this made before and they look fantastic. Even
with extra layers, it isn't visible. You can usually only tell it
isn't printed by just feeling it with your fingertip.

This would look very much like the original, possibly more so than the
other options mentioned here.

Also, all letters/symbols for each color would typically be on a single
sticker. It wouldn't be necessary to stick each letter separately. It
is also possible to combine all the colors onto one sticker, then the
installation is practically foolproof. This is all dependent on the
person who creates the stickers.

Wade
July 12, 2005 4:06:10 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I would still prefer a single sheet with everything, including the
black, all on one layer. Gives the most flexibility for mounting and
keeps my kids from picking the letters and little bits off. :-P

-Peter
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 6:54:15 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi all!

Just found out about this thread and I can give you some answers! I
actually have one of these original signs hanging in my gameroom:
http://thebrokenjoystick.com/pictures/gameroom-current/...
http://thebrokenjoystick.com/pictures/miscpics/sign1
http://thebrokenjoystick.com/pictures/miscpics/sign2

I got it from a collector in Atlanta that had one in his gameroom (he
had two total). I can't remember his name or URL (if only I had GMail
back then). I do remember that last time I saw his site he said he was
taking it down.

I just measured the sign - it is 46" x 23" x 1/4"
It is made of some kind of pressed wood - it's not particle board or MDF
- I have seen this type of wood before....ah - you know that relatively
cheap furniture you buy disassembled and put together? Entertainment
centers and such? The BACK of them you always have to nail on...it's
kind of like that only a bit thicker and stronger. If you REALLY want to
know, I can take some closeup pics of the hanging holes in it - it shows
what it's made of.

BTW - NICE job on the art!

If you have any other questions, let me know.
My real email address is at http://thebrokenjoystick.com/email



Brian
http://thebrokenjoystick.com
http://myvogonpoetry.com
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 6:54:16 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Does it look like its screened directly to the wood, or does it look like a
sticker?

"Brian Pipa" <seewebsiteforemail@thebrokenjoystick.com> wrote in message
news:rQQAe.31898$XA.294588@twister.southeast.rr.com...
> Hi all!
>
> Just found out about this thread and I can give you some answers! I
> actually have one of these original signs hanging in my gameroom:
> http://thebrokenjoystick.com/pictures/gameroom-current/...
> http://thebrokenjoystick.com/pictures/miscpics/sign1
> http://thebrokenjoystick.com/pictures/miscpics/sign2
>
> I got it from a collector in Atlanta that had one in his gameroom (he had
> two total). I can't remember his name or URL (if only I had GMail back
> then). I do remember that last time I saw his site he said he was taking
> it down.
>
> I just measured the sign - it is 46" x 23" x 1/4"
> It is made of some kind of pressed wood - it's not particle board or MDF -
> I have seen this type of wood before....ah - you know that relatively
> cheap furniture you buy disassembled and put together? Entertainment
> centers and such? The BACK of them you always have to nail on...it's kind
> of like that only a bit thicker and stronger. If you REALLY want to know,
> I can take some closeup pics of the hanging holes in it - it shows what
> it's made of.
>
> BTW - NICE job on the art!
>
> If you have any other questions, let me know.
> My real email address is at http://thebrokenjoystick.com/email
>
>
>
> Brian
> http://thebrokenjoystick.com
> http://myvogonpoetry.com
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 6:54:16 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Whoa, thats kinda big. I'm wondering if people would prefer a smaller
version since many people don't have that much space in their gameroom. I'm
thinking 1/2 or 1/4 that size.


"Brian Pipa" <seewebsiteforemail@thebrokenjoystick.com> wrote in message
news:rQQAe.31898$XA.294588@twister.southeast.rr.com...
> Hi all!
>
> Just found out about this thread and I can give you some answers! I
> actually have one of these original signs hanging in my gameroom:
> http://thebrokenjoystick.com/pictures/gameroom-current/...
> http://thebrokenjoystick.com/pictures/miscpics/sign1
> http://thebrokenjoystick.com/pictures/miscpics/sign2
>
> I got it from a collector in Atlanta that had one in his gameroom (he had
> two total). I can't remember his name or URL (if only I had GMail back
> then). I do remember that last time I saw his site he said he was taking
> it down.
>
> I just measured the sign - it is 46" x 23" x 1/4"
> It is made of some kind of pressed wood - it's not particle board or MDF -
> I have seen this type of wood before....ah - you know that relatively
> cheap furniture you buy disassembled and put together? Entertainment
> centers and such? The BACK of them you always have to nail on...it's kind
> of like that only a bit thicker and stronger. If you REALLY want to know,
> I can take some closeup pics of the hanging holes in it - it shows what
> it's made of.
>
> BTW - NICE job on the art!
>
> If you have any other questions, let me know.
> My real email address is at http://thebrokenjoystick.com/email
>
>
>
> Brian
> http://thebrokenjoystick.com
> http://myvogonpoetry.com
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 6:56:01 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I can cut one out and see how it looks, I'll cut it in 1 color so the
quality can be seen. It would be harder to lay each color down but
wouldn't be impossible, espicall if it is done wet. As for the size I
can cut the maximun width is 22 inches wide by however long you want
it. I cut some decals for the byoac forum and a few others. I'll try to
get some pics of them. I even have a Joust decal that was multi-colored
that looked great, and them some space invaders that I did up.

Earl
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 7:17:06 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I would definately do it as one piece. I wouldn't even consider doing it
any other way. I've sent it off to my printer for a quote, but
unfortunately, my sales rep is on vacation for the next week. I passed it
on to someone else there, but I'm not sure if they can help me or not.


<peter@peterhirschberg.com> wrote in message
news:1121195170.619730.11690@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
>I would still prefer a single sheet with everything, including the
> black, all on one layer. Gives the most flexibility for mounting and
> keeps my kids from picking the letters and little bits off. :-P
>
> -Peter
>
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 7:36:10 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

videorob wrote:
> Hey. The kind of wood you are probably talking about is called
> hardboard.
> It is usually smooth on one side, and rough on the other.
> Same stuff pegboard is made of.
> Tempered hardboard is best.It is stronger, and smooth on both sides.
> So it would be 1/4" tempered hardboard.
> I would be interested in a sign as well, whatever size you come up
> with.
> Rob.
>

It's also called pressboard or (and I have been trying to remember this
all day) Masonite.

I want a game room to put the sign in first...one thing at a time. ^__^

--G'Cat
July 12, 2005 10:46:42 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Brian, in examining the photos of your sign closely, I can see one or
two areas I want to touch up on my artwork for accuracy. Just a
heads-up to anybody getting ready to print it. I'll post here after I
finish.

-Peter
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 12:08:36 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Plexi or foam board. I would suggest 24" wide for small and 36" if
people could hang a large one.

Chuk wrote:
> I can send this off to my printer for a quote. I'd like to take a poll as
> to what material you'd like it printed on. The fanicer the material, the
> higher the cost. It can be done like a CPO, and you could stick it to
> something. Or it can be done on plexi. LMK what people would prefer, and I
> can get some pricing. Also, I'd like to get some input on sizing.
>
--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 1:25:01 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I've got access to a 60" plotter -- an HP DesignJet 5500 UVPS. It would
be easy to print these on adhesive-backed vinyl with UV inks at any
size up to 60" wide. We've been using it to print full auto-wrap
graphics for our company trucks. The quality is absolutely amazing. I
may plot one for myself just to check it out.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF05a/18972-236...

azskygod@hotmail.com
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 1:50:42 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

videorob wrote:
> Hey. The kind of wood you are probably talking about is called
> hardboard.
> It is usually smooth on one side, and rough on the other.
> Same stuff pegboard is made of.
> Tempered hardboard is best.It is stronger, and smooth on both sides.
> So it would be 1/4" tempered hardboard.
>
YES! That's it!

Brian
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 1:55:55 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

peter@peterhirschberg.com wrote:
> Brian, since you said you have one of these, could you download the .ai
> file (or I can send you a high-rez bitmap file if you don't have a
> program to view .ai files) and just do a sanity check before a bunch of
> people spend money to get this sign made and get all mad at me because
> of some stupid mistake. :-)
>
I used the included "preview" image you had and compared it to mine nad
they look pretty darn close. The only thing I could see (and it's
probably not worth mentioning) is that the original sign's font
looks....I don't know what the rigth word is...."poofier" than yours.
The original's look more pillowy/fatter. Not by much, really and
probably not worth mentioning. Or...it could just be me.

Brian
July 13, 2005 8:52:32 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Is that UV inks as in blacklight responsive? Hoooo that would be cool.


-Peter
July 13, 2005 12:35:51 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Is that UV inks as in blacklight responsive? Hooooo...that would be
cool.


-Peter
!