Is it possible to replace one key on a toshiba laptop keyboard?

Hello,
i have a toshiba satelite laptop an i wantto clean under my keys. is that possible?
4 answers Last reply
More about replace toshiba laptop keyboard
  1. yes you can, our IT company do it all the time for customers, depend on what is the issue, you can normally just order a hinge clip or a new laptop key, take a look at www.replacementlaptopkeys.com as they sell laptop keys for your toshiba, good luck.
  2. Nice suggestion Aznntowl2

Bri4443 I would also compare the price to a full keyboard as well. Not saying replacing 1 key is a bad idea. But I have seen keyboards for as little as $10 and one key is $4.95 or less on that site. Good luck :)
  3. yeh he was was asking about keys, so therefore my reply was gear towards that, and ....as little as $10, but many ebay sellers want $12 to ship and coming from China, keep it in the us man... and last part is that installation on a keyboard, is a nighmare for the avg consumer...
  4. aznntowl2 said:
    yeh he was was asking about keys, so therefore my reply was gear towards that, and ....as little as $10, but many ebay sellers want $12 to ship and coming from China, keep it in the us man... and last part is that installation on a keyboard, is a nighmare for the avg consumer...

I wasn't putting down your post at all. And I'm well aware that he was talking about a single key thanks :).

I am keeping it in the US and I'm not talking about Ebay. I've replaced Numerous keyboards in laptops for $10 (no shipping). But n e who 'Im not here to argue. Just simply telling the OP to check all options. Sorry i offended you ;) lol.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Toshiba Keyboards Product