WTB: Nintendo cocktail coin box door

Hello all,

Thanks in advance for any leads. My cocktail is a Donkey Kong, but I
believe many others such as DK jr. and Popeye will also work.

Please reply to BuyFordStk_at_aol_dot_com.

Richard

Have you tried Mark from markline vending? Or Todd at TNT amusements? You
may need a picture of the coin box, so they know what to look for.

Chris M
Chicago, IL