Outlook Express Locks

EVERYTIME I reboot OR first power up my pc and try to open my Outlook
Express 6, I can get as far as the point where it asks for your password
(where it would normally connect and download email). Then the progam locks
and I get 'program not respondin'. I have to exit out of the program and do
this about 3 times or so before I can get the program to open, connect and
get my email. Can someone help??? Submariner70@Cox.Net (no spam please)

You may want to start here
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/oerepair.mspx

--