UEFA Women's Championship 2005 Fantsay Football

Greets

We have a fantasy footy game to keep us occupied over the summer :)

You can sign up at:

http://en.wocofantasy.uefa.com

I have create the inaugural AGCM Ladies Tour league for us to join, the code
is 560-67.

So come and join the fun, I know Miljenko wont be able to resist ;-) He
wants some more silver ware :p

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

Hamish wrote:

> So come and join the fun, I know Miljenko wont be able to resist ;-) He
> wants some more silver ware :p

I think this is too much even for me...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Bobby Womack - Across 110th Street

On Tue, 31 May 2005 10:21:13 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

> Greets
>
>We have a fantasy footy game to keep us occupied over the summer :)
>
>You can sign up at:
>
>http://en.wocofantasy.uefa.com
>
>I have create the inaugural AGCM Ladies Tour league for us to join, the code
>is 560-67.
>
>So come and join the fun, I know Miljenko wont be able to resist ;-) He
>wants some more silver ware :p

Some more ? He's lost everything this season :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >So come and join the fun, I know Miljenko wont be able to resist ;-) He
> >wants some more silver ware :p

> Some more ? He's lost everything this season :)

I won the Serie A and UEFA Cup fantasy football leagues. :p

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Bobby Womack - Across 110th Street

On Tue, 31 May 2005 15:37:56 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >So come and join the fun, I know Miljenko wont be able to resist ;-) He
>> >wants some more silver ware :p
>
>> Some more ? He's lost everything this season :)
>
>I won the Serie A and UEFA Cup fantasy football leagues. :p

Oh, yeah the first one had 4 participants and I didn't participate in
the second one :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Some more ? He's lost everything this season :)

> >I won the Serie A and UEFA Cup fantasy football leagues. :p

> Oh, yeah the first one had 4 participants

It had 6. :p

> and I didn't participate in the second one :)

Like that would change anything. :p

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes

Hamish wrote:

> Hello Bart :p I knew you couldn't resist ;-)

Now guess what my team name stands for...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions

On Tue, 31 May 2005 17:43:47 +0200, Miljenko wrote:

>>>I won the Serie A and UEFA Cup fantasy football leagues. :p
>
>> Oh, yeah the first one had 4 participants
>
> It had 6. :p

I'm definitely in the Serie A one for next season.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Tue, 31 May 2005 17:43:47 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> and I didn't participate in the second one :)
>
>Like that would change anything. :p

That kind of attitude ensures me a long reign of the agcm predictions
league :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> and I didn't participate in the second one :)

> >Like that would change anything. :p

> That kind of attitude ensures me a long reign of the agcm predictions
> league :)

I'm sorry, but last year's winners don't automatically qualify for
next season's predictions league anymore. ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Delfonics - Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)

Daniel Marsh wrote:

>>> Oh, yeah the first one had 4 participants
>>
>> It had 6. :p
>
> I'm definitely in the Serie A one for next season.

I am if it's in English.

On Tue, 31 May 2005 21:30:07 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >Like that would change anything. :p
>
>> That kind of attitude ensures me a long reign of the agcm predictions
>> league :)
>
>I'm sorry, but last year's winners don't automatically qualify for
>next season's predictions league anymore. ;-)

I'm sure the Oracle will let me play in its place, if it comes down to
that.

-Nick

> I'm sure the Oracle will let me play in its place, if it comes down to
> that.

The ORacle's reputation is at "mediocre"

Marc Robbins wrote:

> > I'm sure the Oracle will let me play in its place, if it comes down to
> > that.

> The ORacle's reputation is at "mediocre"

Higher than Nick's. :)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: TBF - Genije

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> That kind of attitude ensures me a long reign of the agcm predictions
> >> league :)

> >I'm sorry, but last year's winners don't automatically qualify for
> >next season's predictions league anymore. ;-)

> I'm sure the Oracle will let me play in its place, if it comes down to
> that.

And give up the lucrative sponsorship deals? Never!