  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
July 11, 2005 10:41:33 AM

Well, my "I want it no matter what, please oh please hold it for me"
buyer backed out. So, here we go again.

I have an EDOT project for sale. The back portion of the cab is not
included, so it is only for the front portion. Cosmetically it is in
okay shape. The marquee is broken and unusable but the rest of the
parts are all there. The monitor glass is near perfect but the control
panel shows wear. The sideart has some scratches.

The game powers up, the lights come on and the monitor turns on but no
gameplay. I am not a Midway expert, I do Williams stuff. I looked up
the copy of the EDOT/DOT manual on KLOV and it doesn't even include a
wiring schematic, so I don't want to spend the time trying to get this
up. It could be something very simple, I simply don't know.

I can send pics on request. I am accepting offers for the complete game

and would like to have it sold by the weekend, if possible. Since my
last seller put my timeline off, if I can't get a reasonable price for
this, I am going to part it on eBay.

Thanks for your interest.

More about : edot project michigan

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 2:48:37 AM

whats an EDOT? the full title please? i know games but not acronyms.
July 13, 2005 10:18:56 AM

Environmental Discs Of Tron - considered by many to be one of the most
highly sought after video games - also a monster of a cabinet that dwarves
many others.

"ultra tech" <who_won@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> whats an EDOT? the full title please? i know games but not acronyms.

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 4:06:55 PM

Environmental Discs of Tron
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 4:35:22 PM

Environmental Discs of Tron. It is the Discs of Tron game in the
sit-in cabinet. Midway factory cut the seat and enclosure from some of
the Environmental units when they didn't sell well.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

ultra tech wrote:
> whats an EDOT? the full title please? i know games but not acronyms.
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 6:33:31 PM

That is the unit I have - one that the factory had cut the
"environmental" part off of. Suprisingly, I have had quite a few people
offer to buy it and then put the brakes on once I said okay. Its still
available as of this afternoon. I would like to sell this sooner rather
than later, since like Mike's post said, its still a big cab and I need
to clear garage space to satisfy wife and realtor - "the house would
show better if you got rid of some of the games in the garage". That
was the LAST thing my wife need to hear, she hates these things as is.

Mark
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 3:34:14 PM

You can get the complete schematics and manual on www.ionpool.net .
That's where I got my manual to repair my also-factory-modified EDOT...
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 5:06:41 PM

The game has been sold. Thanks to all that expressed sincere interest.
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 5:29:40 PM

Glad to see you sold it and didnt part it out
!