WTB: Monitor for Merit Pit Boss

Chrispy

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2005

Hi,

I have a Merit Pitt Boss with monitor issues. I have tried to recap it
and otherwise trouble shoot it. I don't have the time right now to
learn, so I am hoping I can pick up a monitor and chassis for this to
get it up and running.

The current monitor is the Hantarax MTC 9000 9"

Pleas LMK what you have and price.

Thanks,

Chris

I actually have two of these monitors. One needs a flyback ($40 from Bob
Roberts) and I believe the other needs a resistor or something... Gorgeous
tubes, though, without any burn.

Bill