Help with WoW screen distortion

for some reason i can play WoW (World of Warcraft) and have almost
nothing screw up. for some reason, however i am not able to see
underwater. whenever i submerge it just jumbles up and all i see is a
completely blue screen. anybody can help me with this?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-WoW-screen-distortion-ftopict541281.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1704959
2 answers Last reply
More about help screen distortion

    "Apolyn" wrote:
    > for some reason i can play WoW (World of Warcraft) and have
    > almost nothing screw up. for some reason, however i am not
    > able to see underwater. whenever i submerge it just jumbles up
    > and all i see is a completely blue screen. anybody can help me
    > with this?

    Sounds like a video card problem to me..i’ve had many games in the
    past years that would play good but a certain graphic or certain
    setting didnt work right or slowed the system down. Could be a
    corrupted image file, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling WOW
    and saving your character and settings files, or updating the video
    card driver from the manufacturers website

    "Apolyn" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message

    "f[F]or some reason[missing comma] i can play WoW (World of Warcraft)
    and have almost nothing screw up. f[F]or some reason, however[missing
    comma] i am not able to see underwater. w[W]henever i
    submerge[missing comma] it just jumbles up and all i

World Of Warcraft Microsoft Windows XP