Dedicated Universal Mr. Do Wanted - Working or non-working..

Looking for a Universal original Mr. Do. Working or non-working is
fine. E-mail with price. Can trade or can buy. Located in NJ. But can
to pickup in NY/PA/CT areas as well.

John

My brother is also looking for one. Same conditions apply. Let me
know at

Tomcariello [ -a t- ] gmail [ -d o ot - ] com

Thanks.

WINNER

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2004

"thanks to all who replied" ?????
john posts a request and finds a machine in a day? wtf?

i posted about a dedicated mr do at least 3 times in as many months and
NOBODY replied. did I ask the wrong question?

guess my money isn't as green. who knows

k.

tomcariello@gmail.com wrote:
> My brother is also looking for one. Same conditions apply. Let me
> know at
>
> Tomcariello [ -a t- ] gmail [ -d o ot - ] com
>
> Thanks.

Hey..... But I was "REALLY" looking for one. I think that's the
difference.
John

Sorry to anyone thats confused...I meant literaly the exact same
conditions
Looking for a Universal original Mr. Do. Working or non-working

E-mail with price.

Can trade or can buy.

Located in NJ. But can to pickup in NY/PA/CT areas as well.
thanks

e-mail is above

I'm in Chicago, IL and if anyone has a dedicated machine within driving
distance I'd be interested as well.

Chris M

"Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Looking for a Universal original Mr. Do. Working or non-working is
> fine. E-mail with price. Can trade or can buy. Located in NJ. But can
> to pickup in NY/PA/CT areas as well.
>
> John

Got the Mr. Do Cab..... However, it's not what I expected : ( Anyhow.
Needs a lot of strip work but I mind as well mess with it and install a
switcher. Is there a special type of monitor for Mr do? Seems like a
weird monitor is installed.

John